Good marketers are observant, curious, and thrive on transforming creative into clever. However, passion for the “thing” that you are marketing is the link to success.
I whole heartedly believe in the high-quality legal services the entire Lincoln Derr team provides. This belief fuels the passion I bring to my marketing role.
My focus continues to be elevating the Lincoln Derr brand by creating a positive user experience for our website visitors, staying top of mind to our social media followers, supporting our team in their client development efforts, and leading the firm’s community involvement intitatives.
I am a firm believer in the power of thought leadership and am proud of the impressive library of articles housed on our website. Many of our thought leadership pieces have been re-published by business and legal industry media outlets. In addition, I have been given the creative space to promote our firm culture and client-centric approach through production of a video series − not an easy task with busy trial attorneys.
- BSBA, University of Missouri College of Business
- Marketing Director – Sugar. Handmade Gourmet Donuts – Charlotte, NC
- Marketing Director – Hands for Holly Fund – Charlotte, NC
- Marketing Research Specialist – Quixel Research – Naperville, IL
- Professional Figure Skating Coach – St.Louis, MO, Dallas, TX, Naperville, IL
- Major Accounts – Allen Foods, Inc – St. Louis, MO
- Certified Tennis Coach for Special Olympics North Carolina
- Program Director and Coach for South Charlotte Special Olympics Tennis
- Hands for Holly Fund
- Freedom School Partners
- American Heart Association
- Ballantyne Country Club Rally for the Cure