Erin E. Alfaro
Erin Alfaro is a senior paralegal who has been in her role at Lincoln Derr PLLC since 2010. She is a North Carolina State Bar Certified Paralegal who has over twenty years experience working alongside attorneys as a defense litigation paralegal.
She has experience in a variety of practice areas including medical malpractice, environmental, energy and toxic tort litigation, products liability, business litigation, workers’ compensation, personal injury and insurance defense.
Ms. Alfaro received her Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and a Paralegal Technology Post-Baccalaureate Certificate from Central Piedmont Community College.
Outside of the office, Erin serves as the Chapter Advisor to the Zeta Gamma chapter of Alpha Delta Pi sorority at UNC Charlotte, a position she has held for over twenty-five years. She also serves as the President of the Charlotte Alumnae Panhellenic Association.
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Paralegal Certificate, Central Piedmont Community College
- Paralegal, Lincoln Derr PLLC (2010-present)
- Paralegal, Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, PLLC (2005-2010)
- Paralegal, Morris York Williams Surles & Barringer, LLC (1999-2005)
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal, Caudle & Spears, P.A. (1997-1999)
- North Carolina State Bar, Certified Paralegal
- North Carolina State Bar, Paralegal Division Member
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys, Paralegal Division Member
Chapter Advisor – Zeta Gamma chapter of Alpha Delta Pi, UNC Charlotte (1993-present)
President – Charlotte Alumnae Panhellenic Association (2010-present)