Hard work has its rewards both for our team and our clients. Knowledge, resourcefulness and dedication all contribute to the success of our team.
Karen is a seasoned litigation legal assistant with 30 years experience having worked in multiple states. She has extensive experience in a variety of practice areas such as medical malpractice, personal injury, wrongful death, products liability, civil rights and complex business litigation, both in state and federal courts. Karen earned an Associate in Applied Science in Paralegal Technology from Fayetteville Technical Community College and interned at the Staff Judge Advocates Office.
Karen has lived in several countries and enjoys traveling and spending time with family and friends.
- AAS in Paralegal Technology, Fayetteville Technical Community College (Dean’s List)
- Legal Assistant – Lincoln Derr PLLC, Charlotte, NC
- Legal Assistant – K & L Gates, Charlotte, NC
- Legal Assistant – Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, Charlotte, NC
- Legal Assistant – Troutman Sanders, Tysons Corner, VA
- Legal Assistant – The Yerrid Law Firm, Tampa, FL
- Legal Assistant – Atlas Pearlman & Trop, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Legal Assistant – Scorzari & Perrotta, Huntington, NY