“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” This quote by G.B. Shaw has always resonated with me. It has motivated me in both my personal and professional endeavors. My goal to advance my career and become a paralegal in 2018 shows my desire to never stop learning and embrace new challenges with open arms. Providing consummate support to our attorneys, team, and clients is my number one priority.
Christian Whittington joined the Lincoln Derr team in August 2017 and was promoted to Litigation Paralegal in March of 2020. During her role as an Administrative Assistant, she gained extremely valuable legal industry experience. She continues to grow her knowledge base through a commitment to paralegal educational programs with an affinity for employment, business, and medical malpractice law.
Christian graduated from Central Piedmont Community College, completed the Paralegal Certificate Program at UNC Charlotte and passed the North Carolina State Bar Paralegal Exam in 2019. With a background in customer relations, she is committed to excellence in service and helping others find solutions to problems.
On a personal level, Christian enjoys spending time with her family and friends. She loves riding her Harley Davidson Street Bob, traveling, and attending concerts.
- Central Piedmont Community College – Associate of Applied Sciences in Business Administration- Human Resources Management (Dean’s List)
- Central Piedmont Community College – Human Resources Generalist Certificate
- Central Piedmont Community College – Business Operations Certificate
- University of North Carolina – Charlotte- Paralegal Program
- North Carolina State Bar, Certified Paralegal
- Metrolina Paralegal Association